IBRAHIM

السبت، 15 فبراير 2014

The stars in the romantic life



The stars of the stories and opinions in love in men , which vary between the star and the other , on the basis of their experiences and their experiences and their relationship to men who have gone through in their lives . Because the actors and actresses always repeating that they can not live without love , love , how is the star at the age of forty and whether they apply a label « ignorant forty ? ? On the occasion of Valentine's Day , we raised this question on a number of stars of the answers and we came back the following :
Mayada : Do not fall in love easily
Mayada see through their own experience that there are several facets of love and says : « love tender but not limited to the love of women to men only , it is a comprehensive and affects all people and all that surrounds us in order to feel the warmth of internal and confidence in oneself » . Mayada but love for men was limited to only two trials where it says : « I « endowed and Athpet » , the first time when I was small and the second time when you're at the stage of the thirties and I was married to a man who loved » .
Mayada denies the existence of love in her life at this point , and adds : « Currently, I love only myself , because I did not love her but I'm not the adequacy of narcissism . When I meet the right person you will not reject it because they never Year of the universe , with that love is difficult not fall in love easily . I want a man in every sense of the word, compassionate and honest and is afraid to Mayada human being as to her feelings » .
Mayada also confirmed she loved her husband so much she said : « After the divorce , we became friends. When a marriage reaches an impasse , it is best to withdraw the iPod and kindness . I'm a woman does not like the problems and feeling disturbed because this situation affects the technician and my prime . This has nothing to give birth in divorce , as they say , but we had a child and the project « claimed » . It share , and I believe in fatalism » .

Samira Said : I loved the forty
Samira Said artists the few who Ijahrn Bamrhen real , they are in the 56 , which confirms its confidence high in itself , where it says : « It is impossible to remain human small and young every age, but it is important that maintains its shape and adopt the lifestyle of a moderate and a healthy diet and Sports practiced and be balanced in normal life . Age is just numbers to me , so I do not care as much as I am to my attention that my work is good and look good and my health is good » .
Collecting all the artists that they can not live without love , is it just ? Samira Said answer : « any human being can not live without love and only spent his bleak. Love gives us a sense of vitality and energy in order to continue and Ntjadded and communicate with people . It is not live without love someone who lives in the desert where there is no greenery » .
And the difference between love at a young age and love at the age of mature and love the sweetest she experienced in her life , she says Samira Said : « every experience a new love intervention where women think they are the sweetest and most beautiful , and they found the person who can not dispense with him one day , but when they move away a little bit and watch things from afar , you discover not only that what they were saying , and you think is not true, but also to be selected in the foundation was not the right one , because the requirements changed and thinking changed and become more understanding and awareness and knowledge of what you want and the man who understands and which are consistent with him more . I think that the more advanced age of women in the more choices become « balanced » more » .
Do you see Samira Said that ignorant about forty customary among men , is also widespread among women , Samira Said answer : « Psychologically , when he reaches the age of forty man feels that he came to a crossroads and that he wants to enjoy his life and there are things he misses . He feels that he began to enter into the difficult phase and that old before, so we find that some people , both men and women , when they reach the age of forty « Petkhaddoa » and living in a state of fear , while fluent in coexistence with the old , whatever his number , and the person Trucial with himself, and who knows that there are things that are different in nature, both physically and morphologically , it is old and accept these changes in a positive » . Do you would like Samira Said in the session, answer : « Of course I loved ! » , But , in contrast, refused to recognize whether this love is the most beautiful in her life

Love

 That forty is the age most mature in a woman's life , because they have exceeded the stage of youth and gained all the experience and expertise necessary , and therefore I consider two fifties and forties in age women are the best sense of the mind with that form be nicer whenever she was younger » .
« Every person has 3 ages , the true age , and the age at which people can see through it, and the age at which live and who sees himself through it. Sometimes , it can live human lifetime is greater than the true age and vice versa . I feel today that I am the youngest of Sunni true ten years , but I will not mention how much of my life » .
 Love that forty combines passion and reason , and this is true love and health , and who feel a real woman happily .


Madonna : Art is sweet , but the sweetest love
In turn , confirms the artist Madonna she can not live without love . But the love of the man is not a requirement , denying its intention to embark on marriage, pointing out that everything that was said in this context, is just talk newspapers . Madonna says : « thinking women changed between the stage and the other , and with him is different from the concept of love between Omar and another . With time everything changes when women as a result of their experience and their experiences in life , and more advanced in age know more what you want and how to choose the best. But for the love specifically there is no room for thinking and rationality in it, because it is based on passion , and makes a woman in a state of permanent manifestation , they lose their strength with more advanced age and become outlook to love in a different way » .
The relay Madonna « women turn out to be a teenager when you fall in love no matter how old , and this means that they are not unaware of the age of forty , but also is « along Jhlana » But if the trust itself and love of life , they are able to deal with itself and with age in all stages and here strength lies » .
Madonna and recognize the existence of a great love in her life « my love for the man of my life is beautiful because it makes me feel happy , which is still going on with me many years ago . I am currently living on his soul and his memory . In the past, there was a « pool » in love today it is turning to immorality and interests , and I reject this kind of love that I rejected the evidence of the product offering me marriage ; because the money is not a goal I have it is a fence of dignity . I take it that I am married to a man with that we did not actually get married because of the unjust conditions of life ; Dineen because we are different . It is soon to be married to the daughter of his uncle , but I just men who knew they were after him for me « instead of the lost » . I did not find any of them in the specifications that I want. Everything it still exists with me one day and did not feel that I want a man else . He achieved the status of I -sufficiency in love , money and gifts can not be anyone that compensates me for.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

What time is now

share me

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Good evening

Good evening
Good evening

the time now

the time now

محادثة

ibrahim lil

ibrahim lil
ibrahim lil

.Announcement