IBRAHIM

السبت، 15 فبراير 2014

Romantic life among the stars

Romantic life among the stars



The stars of the stories and opinions in love in men, which differ between the star and the other, on the basis of their expertise and experiences and their relationship to men who have gone through in their lives. Because the actors and actresses always repeating that they can not live without love, love, and how they are star at the age of forty and whether they apply label «forty ignorant? ? Love on the occasion of Eid, we raised this question to a number of the stars of the answers and we came back the following:
Mayada: Do not fall in love easily
Mayada see through their own experience that there are several aspects of love and says: «Love tender but not limited to the love of women to men only, it is a comprehensive and affects all people and all that surrounds us in order to feel the warmth of the interior and self-confidence». Mayada but love for men was limited to only two of the trials, where it says: «I« endowed and Athpet », the first time when I was small, and the second time when I was in the thirties stage and I was married to a man who loved».
Mayada denies the existence of love in her life at this point, and adds: «At the moment, I love only myself, because I did not love it but I'm not the adequacy of narcissism. When I meet the right person will not reject it because they did years of the universe, with that love is difficult not to fall in love easily. I want a man in every sense of the word, compassionate and honest and afraid to Mayada man to her feelings ».
Mayada also confirmed she loved her husband very much and said: «After the divorce, we became friends. When a marriage reaches a dead end, it is best to pull the iPod and kindness. I am a woman I do not like the problems and discomfort because this situation affects the technician and my prime. This has nothing to give birth in divorce, as they say, but we had a child and the project «claimed». It's post, and I believe in fatalism ».

Samira Said: I love the forty
Samira Said the few artists who Ijahrn Bamrhen real, they are in the 56, which confirms the high level of confidence in itself, where it says: «It is impossible to small and young human remains every age, but it is important that maintains its shape and adoption pattern moderate life and follow the system healthy diet, exercise and be balanced in normal life. Age is just a number for me, so I do not care as much as I am to my attention that my work is good and look good, and my health is good ».
Collect all the artists that they can not live without love, is it just? Samira Said answer: «any human being can not live without love, and spent his life only dim. Love gives us a sense of vitality and energy in order to continue and Ntjadded and communicate with people. He does not live without love someone who lives in the desert where there is no greenery. »
The difference between love at an early age and love in a mature age and love the sweetest she experienced in her life, says Samira Said: «Every new experience interference love where women think they are the sweetest and most beautiful, and they find the person who can not do without it in one day, but when you move away a little and watch things from afar, you discover not only that what they were saying, and you think it is not true, but also to be selected in the foundation was misplaced, because the requirements have changed and thinking change and become more understanding and awareness and knowledge of what you want and the man who understands and agrees with him more than that. I think that the more advanced age of the women in the more options become «balanced» more ».
Is Samira Said believes that ignorant about the customary forty men, is also widespread among women, Samira Said answer: «psychologically, when you reach the age of forty men feel that he came to a crossroads, and he wants to enjoy his life and there are things misses. He said he feels he began to enter into a difficult phase, and that old before, so we find that some people, men and women, when they reach the age of forty «Petkhaddoa» and live in a state of fear, while fluent in coexistence with the old, whatever his number, and the person Trucial with himself, and who knows that there are different things in nature, both physically and formally, it is the old and accept these changes in a positive ». Do you want to Samira Said in the session, and the answer: «Of course I love! », But, in turn, refused to recognize whether that love is the most beautiful thing in her life
Love

  Forty is the most mature in the lives of women age, they might exceeded young adulthood and gained all the experiences and expertise, and therefore I consider two fifties and forties in the woman's age is the best feeling of mind with this model to be the most beautiful whenever she was younger ».
«Everyone has a 3 ages, the real age, and the age at which people can see through it, and the people that live and who sees himself through it. Sometimes, it can be that man live his life is larger than real life, and vice versa. I feel that I have today is smaller than the true ten year years, but I will not mention how much of my life ».
  Love that combines passion and forty-mind, this is true love and health, and who feel a real woman happily.

Madonna: Art is sweet, but the sweetest love
In turn, the artist Madonna confirms that they can not live without love. But the love of a man is not a requirement, denying his intention to embark on marriage, pointing out that everything that was said in this context, is just talk Newspapers. Madonna says: «thinking between the stage and the other women have changed, and with it is different from the concept of love between Omar and another. Everything changes with time when women as a result of their experiences in life, and more advanced in age know more about what you want and how to choose the best. But specifically for the love there is no room for thinking and rationality in it, because it is based on emotion, and makes a woman in a state of permanent manifestations, they lose strength with age more advanced outlook becomes love in a different way ».
Madonna relay «women turn out to be a teenager when you fall in love no matter how old, and this means that they are not aware of the age of forty, but also is« on Jhlana length »But if the trust itself and the love of life, they are able to deal with the same With age at all stages and here lies the power. »
Madonna and recognize the existence of the great love of her life «my love for the man in my life is beautiful because it makes me feel happy, which is still going on with me many years ago. I am currently living on his spirit and his memory. In the past, there was a «blessing» in love today but it turned into debauchery and interests, and I refuse this kind of love that I rejected the evidence of the product offering to marry me; I do not have money because the goal is to fence dignity. I consider I am married to a man with the fact that we did not get married because of the unjust life circumstances; Dineen because we are different. It is soon to be married to the daughter of his uncle, but I'm only men who knew they were after him for me «rather than lost.» I did not find any of them in the specifications that I want. Not everything was still present with me one day and not feel that I want another man. Has achieved the status of I- sufficiency in love, money and gifts can not be anyone to make up for me.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

What time is now

share me

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Good evening

Good evening
Good evening

the time now

the time now

محادثة

ibrahim lil

ibrahim lil
ibrahim lil

.Announcement