IBRAHIM

الأحد، 1 مارس 2015

friendship

friendship

نتيجة بحث الصور عن ‪Beautiful friendship‬‏
The most beautiful words and phrases coolest spoken in friendship and Friends:
- Friendship is not absent as the sun sets
Friendship does not melt as snow melts
Friendship does not die
However ... if love dies

- Friendship bird without wings
It is a true friend
Is there a friend at this time?

- A true friend
A friend who is with him
And be alone

- A true friend
He who accepts your excuse and forgive you if you made a mistake
And plugging in your absence Msdk

- Dr. friendship and faith
Friendship dream and live entity conscience
Friendship is not weighed the balance and not able perfume
Reap the fruits of the earth every season but friendship reap every moment
Friendship: The only flower that is not the thorns
Friendship is the other face of love but face stainless 0

- If you are bound to die, please ask if you can take it with you friend

- If you live a hundred years, I wish to live a hundred years decreased one day so I do not have to live without you

- Friendship as a health rights do not feel rare, but when they lose their value

- A true friend is the one who walks away when you rest of the world about you

- My father always tells me: when you die and you have five friends, I lived a great life

- If my friends decided to jump off a bridge, I would not jump with them, but will Antzerhm under the bridge to Otlqahm

- Hold true friend with both your hands

- Learn from you and learn from me and I will not disagree

- Friendship is one mind in two bodies

- Do not walk in front of me maybe I can not catch up with you, do not walk behind me I may not be driving, but walk beside me and be my friend

- Everyone hears what you say, Friends listen to what you say, and listen to what best friends did not say.

- A friend is someone who knows the song of your heart, and can be sung to you when you forget the words.

- Each of us has his way in life, but wherever we went Each carries a part of the other.

- Friendship is a blessing from God and care from us

- Friendship is the salt of life

- Do not cry over anyone who will not cry over you

- Good friends are hard to find, and harder to leave, and impossible to forget

- When it HURTS to look back, and afraid of what will happen in the future, look beside you and your best friend will be there

- True friendship does not end, Friends are FOREVER

- Good friends are like stars, do not always see; but you know they are in the sky

- Most people walk in and out of your life, but your friends real footprints feet in your heart

- Everything is okay in the end, that were not okay, then it is not the end

- For the world you are somebody, but for someone you are the world

- My mom always told me that wealth is not measured by money, but by our friends, and for sure you'll be glad to meet him and you'll see how rich authenticate.

- Beautiful friend (good-natured) that was new, and the most beautiful that was honest, and more beautiful if you

- Easy to earn piastres, but difficult to find a friend. The coin depreciates but a friend appreciates. I lost a coin to send me this letter, but not too bad because I got you

- Friend is like a book to be read to appreciate its beauty. That's you, my friend from the finest and most precious books.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

What time is now

share me

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Good evening

Good evening
Good evening

the time now

the time now

محادثة

ibrahim lil

ibrahim lil
ibrahim lil

.Announcement