IBRAHIM

الخميس، 12 فبراير 2015

I want my father

I want my father


I was born in this world and I am unknown Alab..aaraf Who is my father, but I do not know how it is formed, long or short, White or Black, what he likes and Maekerh.

Whenever I asked my mother about was paying attention left and right trying to evade the answer.
Until the day came that I knew how it was my father form ... of course Stsalone how I knew him. ?? You Bahaddatha story.


I have days going to the park in front of the building where I live, and I was then fifteen years.

And while I walk around the park until I saw a man no more than forty years, and I see what I like him a lot, but McCann distinguishes this case that has lost its image engraved in Bali ..otalguet him from the outset, and become baptized to go every day to see him.

And when it does not make me upset and I find Qlq..uandma grew up a little age I asked him who is and they said to me: is ..... not noticed the similarity of names between us, but I did not pay any attention to the name., And Salt Mabh every day to come here?

The questions are many do not have the answers when asked the most.! One day he was on vacation when my mother and I took her with me to the park and when she saw him hit confusion and moved far and away on me, made me uneasy subject.

So one day I decided that approached the man and get to know him and ask him some questions that were going on in Bali looking for answers, but I did not find him in the seat was always sitting it! I sat waiting for him, and became a concern him, and when he came I met him and I asked him about his health? And Jaubni it's okay even Atmonnt him, and asked him to sit here always? He told me: Ali I see my daughter lost and did not find her eighteen years ago, raised my attention the age of his daughter, who is himself a Sunni, and I told him Maasmha? he said: I do not know, I told him, looking for your daughter does not know her name !! he said yes, because her mother when the fruit I was in prison, I say: what imprisoned? he said in the case ruled the injustice and Afteraoua, I asked him: Do not you know and her mother's name? Yes, he replied name Lama, himself and my mother's name.

Then I remembered my mother's moment of confusion when you see it and linked the things that have happened since my passion for it, and the similarity of names and I arrange .....

... Interrupted prompt asking me Mapk ?? I stood in a hurry and I told him not me Shi ..

I went to my mom and confronted the truth Vbact..oukalt me is your father ..! I was more coherent Mnha..vzhpt to my father was still sitting on his chair as usual I told you, I told him what had happened and I do not know Am I on Earth or in the second planet, joy and often implicit him until I heard his heart ..

As Allan My father lives with us and I am not indifferent to whether my father was a former prisoner or not, it was more Maémna is having a dad with us.

ليست هناك تعليقات:

إرسال تعليق

What time is now

share me

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Good evening

Good evening
Good evening

the time now

the time now

محادثة

ibrahim lil

ibrahim lil
ibrahim lil

.Announcement